Senior Level, CWB Level 2 or 3 Inspector
Locations: Various Camp Projects within Alberta (AB) (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV).
Job Type: As Required.
- Ensure the project quality inspection and test plan are prepared and approved by client.
- Support in the selection of new quality staff.
- Supervise and mentor Level 1 and 2 inspectors.
- Attending various project meetings with clients and present Quality deliverable.
- Ensure all project inspections are completed on schedule.
- Ensure all required NDT coverage as per different piping class.
- Hydro test package preparation and submission to client as per schedule.
- Ensure all weld and NDT logs are updated and maintained daily.
- Work closely with construction team to resolve all quality related issues and provide solutions.
- Supports implementation of the corrective action reports, as well as the Non-conformance Report * (NCR) process and ensures that the required activity is carried out on site and has the agreement of client inspector.
- Compile all required quality documents for turnover packages to meet the client specified schedule.
- Assists in resolving quality issues with third parties or suppliers and monitors sub contractors for deliverable.
- Participate in lessons learned process and drive proposed changes that will enhance project success.
- CWB Level 2 or 3 Welding Inspector is essential.
- Minimum of College diploma/certificate required, equivalences may be considered.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience required.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a multitude of tasks
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office
- Strong commitment to safety
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in high pressure deadline driven environment
- Vast Experience in Quality Control on site and in Module yards.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment.
- Conversant and knowledgeable on International Codes and Standards as well as Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA) requirements.
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.