Coating NACE Inspector
Locations: Various Vendor and Project Assignments in AB, BC, SK (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV)).
Job Type: As Required, either Employee of Contract.
- Perform inspection on pressure boundary and non-pressure boundary components, assemblies and structural fabrications in accordance with the applicable code of construction and/or customer specifications. Such inspections shall include but not be limited to:
- Paint and Coating inspections
- Surface Preparation inspections
- Knowledgeable in the use of coatings inspection tools i.e. DFT Meters, Holiday detectors
- Follow and maintain Inspection and Test Plans
- Complete all associated documentation; Quality Control reports, sign-off on drawings
- Perform source inspections at subcontractor facilities
- Graduate secondary school education in a QA/QC related discipline at the University or College level or a minimum 1 year work experience in QA/QC role.
- NACE Level 1 minimum, NACE Level 2 preferred.
- W178.2 Level I Visual Weld inspection an asset.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate in MS Office
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.