Third Party / Vendor Inspector
Locations: Surrey, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist the technical managers to conduct reviews of the quality related elements of the construction and design quality management plans to ensure it remains relevant, effective, and achieves mandated quality objectives and targets.
- Preparation of quality regular reports and quality reports summaries for the quality director and making any necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Assist is sourcing out inspection personal to be able to handle vendor assignments.
- Ensure that all quality records associated with the implementation of the quality management system and inspection and test plans are kept organized and filed in the construction quality record management system.
- Ensure that an Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) has been developed prior to the start of any construction activity.
- Conduct quality inspections on incoming materials and construction activities as detailed in the relevant ITP’s and ensure all completed work is in conformance with the project requirements.
- Track status of all inspections and tests to inform the quality manager and ensure that all non-comforting product, activity or procedure is recorded in the non-conformity report (NCR) and in the NCR register.
- Initiate the NCR process when materials, work or processes do not meet the requirements and specifications and inform the quality manager or director immediately.
- Assist the construction quality manager in the resolution of NCR’s in a timely manner and ensure that the corrective actions have been implemented effectively.
- Perform audits on subcontractors and suppliers per the quality audit plan.
- Review as received all the materials testing reports by the external lab or subcontractors and major suppliers.
- Implement stop work orders when materials, works or processes are deficient.
- Ensure that construction teams are using the latest revision of drawings in coordination with document control.
- Experience with all Quality control activities and reporting techniques,
- Great communication skills required,
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office, all reports must be done on the computer
- Knowledge of the oil and gas field,
- Ability to complete regulatory forms,
- Willingness to be self driven and develop.
- Minimum of High school diploma,
- Technical Degree of Diploma is an asset but not required,
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience required in a Inspection capacity,
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a coordinator position.
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.