Third Party / Vendor Inspector
Locations: Vendor Inspection within Canada regions of MB, ON, QC, NS, NB, NL and Territories (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV)).
Job Type: As Required.
- Must be able to work as required and sometimes on short notice,
- Cover letter stating location, ability to travel and availability,
- Also stating code endorsements and type of work preferred,
- Also listing amount of vendor experience,
- Experience with all Quality control activities and reporting techniques,
- Great communication skills required,
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office, all reports must be done on the computer
- Knowledge of the oil and gas field,
- Ability to complete regulatory forms,
- Willingness to be self driven and develop.
- Minimum of High school diploma,
- Technical Degree of Diploma is an asset but not required,
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience required in a QC capacity,
- Qualifications required for type of vendor inspections preferred (please include preference in cover letter).
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.