Entry Level QA/QC Inspector
Locations: Edmonton, Alberta (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV)).
Job Type: Full-time.
- Must be able to attend training Monday-Friday at our Edmonton office,
- Some experience with all Quality control activities and turnover documents,
- Some experience with Isometric and P&ID drawings,
- Knowledge of the oil and gas field,
- Ability to complete regulatory forms,
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office,
- Willingness to be self driven and learn at a rapid pace,
- Great communication skills,
- Energetic and ready ability to travel and work at site.
- Minimum of High school diploma,
- Technical Degree of Diploma is an asset but not required,
- Experience required in a QC capacity,
- Minimum of CWB Level 1 or equivalent.
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.