Locations: Various Camp projects within Alberta (AB) (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV)).
Job Type: Full-time, either employee or contract
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Projects Quality Management System, work instructions and procedures,
- Ensure work is performed to established technical requirements defined by project documentation including drawings, specifications, procedures, inspection & test plans and work instructions,
- Generate project quality plans, inspection & test plans, and procedures,
- Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, specifications and industry standards,
- Work with Construction Supervisors, Schedulers, Planners regarding development and implementation of the project quality system,
- Generate quality reports and metrics,
- Execute personnel quality training.
- Must be a self-starter, be organized, have good interpersonal skills and time management skills,
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a heavy civil/quality control construction field,
- Proven background as QA / QC Inspector in large scope,
- Completion of related post-secondary education.
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.