Business Development Manager
Locations: Houston, USA (please include your location in your cover letter and on your resume (CV)).
Job Type: As Required.
- Search, develop and manage business contacts at an executive level in the oil and gas industry,
- Coordinate inspection activities,
- Keep track of invoices and accounts receivable and payable,
- Develop and implement an efficient business growth strategy, including the organization, the approach and the development of the global offering of inspection services,
- Lead all business development activities including being responsible for market analysis industry intel, marketing and the management of key client relationships,
- Develop key corporate and regional relationships in order to expand growth opportunities,
- Prepare yearly forecasting and budgets in accordance with company requirements and deadlines,
- Manage existing key accounts to deliver KPI targets in line with local & global plans, while ensuring the organization leverages existing and new relationships resulting in profitable business growth.
- Relevant degree, accompanied with technical qualification.
- Proven oil and gas industry experience at a senior level (min. 5 years).
- Proven track record of successful business development,
- Excellent leadership and lobbying capabilities,
- Visionary, creative, entrepreneurial and competitive,
- First-rate awareness of HSE, QC, and operational excellence.
Application Information: Please submit your resume through our Apply Now Button. Shortlisted and data-based applicants will be contacted via phone call. This ad is intended to find applicants for future project consideration on vendor assignments. Do not call to see if qualifications are acceptable for position, please wait for call if selected.